10th Nov. 2016 – Martins Off Licence Wine and Craft Beer Fair
Last Thursday night A Taste of Italy had the pleasure to be hosted in a great wine tasting event in the magic place of Clontarf Castle organised by Martins Off Licence.
It was a successful event as there have been up a few recently. A Taste of Italy was represented by Alessandro Verdiani, one of our sales guys. On our table, customers could find and taste some of our great wines:·
- Montepulciano Riserva Cerano from Pietrantonj
- Rosso di Montalcino from Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona
- Ruche’ from Luca Ferraris
- Barolo from San Biagio
- Langhe Nebbiolo from San Biagio
- Barbera d’Alba from San Biagio
- Pinot Grigio from Dissegna
- Prosecco String from Ca’ Di Rajo
At least 150 people attended the event and most of them were impressed by the quality and the taste of the Ruche’ from Luca Ferraris. We really enjoyed our time and we would like thank you once again Declan Martin who organised this event.
Hope you had the same feeling !See you soon guys!