This weekend on Sunday the 16th June, 2019 and Monday the 17th June we will once again be celebrating the taste of Italian wines with the 3rd edition of the DUBLIN WINE FESTIVAL.
The event will be held in two day sessions:
Sunday for the public from 15.30 till 18.30
Monday for the Ho.re.ca. from 9.30 till 14.30
The event will feature more than 30 of Italy’s fine producers, and for this year’s edition we have supported the organization bringing some of our most important partners for business in Ireland such as:
• Marco Carpineti from Lazio – Capolemole red and white/ KIUS / KIUS ROSE’ / Tufaliccio
• De Falco from Puglia – Primitivo/Negroamaro/Salice Riserva
• San Biagio from Piedmont – Barolo /Barbaresco/barbera d’Alba superiore/Nebbiolo
• Tenuta di Castellaro from Sicily – Etna Rosso/Bianco Pomice/Bianco Porticello/ Nero Ossidiana
• Funaro from Sicily – Perricone/ Grillo/Nero d’avola/Syrah/Inzolia/ Gatto Nero/Gatto Bianco
• Endrizzi from Trentino – Pint Grigio/Gewurtztraminer/Masetto Bianco/Masetto Nero/Teroldego/ Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon
• Conte Villa Prandone from Marche – Rosso Piceno/Pecorino/Passerina
• Pietrantonj from Abruzzo – Montepulciano/ Pecorino/Trebbiano/Cerasuolo
• Anselmi from Veneto – San Vincenzo and dessert wine i capitelli
• Castello di Monsanto from Tuscany – Chianti Classico, chianti classico riserva, il poggio.
As you can see it will be a really unique opportunity to take a trip through the wines of Italy in one day.
Our team will be present both days to welcome you and guide you through this, the first of its kind for us, portfolio tasting.
Come and join us at the Morrison Hotel this weekend!!!