A Taste of Italy @Hole in the Wall Wine Christmas Fair – 28th November 2016
Yesterday evening we were hosted at Hole in the wall, a famous pub, restaurant and wine shop in Phoenix Park.
Alessandro represented “A Taste of Italy” and he had some great red and white wines to promote and show to customers:
- Brancaia il Tre from the 2012 vintage.
- Marco Carpineti Tufaliccio 2015
- Pietrantonj Montepulciano Riserva Cerano from the 2010 vintage
- San Biagio Nebbiolo Langhe from 2012 vintage.
- Vinchio Vaglio Barbera d’Asti superiore I Tre Vescovi from 2013
- Di Lenardo Gossip Pinot Rose’ 2015
- Luca Ferraris Sensazioni Viognier from 2015
- Roberto Anselmi San Vincenzo 2015
- La Caplana Gavi del comune di Gavi DOCG 2015
It was a great night where people had the possibility to taste more than 180 wines, 15 whiskies, 10 gins and lots of craft beers together with free finger food. Were you there and did you taste one of our wines? Let us know !!
Thanks for all the organizers, all the proceeds from the sale of tickets went to a good cause!